Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Ok here we go again

Right, ive decided to start writing on a semi regular basis. I think it will be good for me!

So recently i started reading about Deleuze & Guattari. Partly cuz pajman mentioned it and he makes me horny, partly cuz after i started reading i couldnt stop... and partly cuz dunc made a hate the world comment (hes good at that) about it and that made me wanna annoy him a smidgen :) :) HAH!

I wont bore you with my own version of blah blah... i can talk for ages about mundane shite but when it comes to being all intellectual i always feel hypocritical and slightly inadequate. I have written some decent works in the past but thats then this is now and i think Call of Duty and Dawn of War have rotted my brain.

Mind you.. .i suppose if i am to fall into the rant tradition of blogs i should prolly write something. hard to write a blog when ya have quandaries about actually writing.

O i won an art competition!! huzzah for me! it absolutely fucking made my day... week even. The work is over at http://www.plague.ca for those of you who read this that arent already reading plague on a regular basis.

So anyhoo, me and my fungus are goin to go on a rhyzome expedition to see how long a brick takes to die. could be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home