Wednesday, August 18, 2004

PHEEER ME! I AM ART TECHNICIAN!

As the incredibly descriptive title above suggests, i have been successful in my implementation of phase IIIa of my 'WORLD ACQUISITION & NEW KINGDOM' plan.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with W.A.N.K its a complex indepth involved grand strategic and slightly cunning plan to rule the world. Its a lifelong goal i must say and my Children Under the New Totalitarian Scheme, or my legions... have yet to have had their ranks bolstered sufficiently.

Phase IIIa specifically involves me attaining a placement of influence in a educational institution. Much has been done to implement this plan and as of yesterday Phase IIIa was completed successfully. I have now been given employment as an Artistic Technician at the University of Exeter. *evil glee* The pickings are RIPE and the Children Under the New Totalitarian Scheme will soon grow and expand aiding me in my world domination.

Ya i know... its a slow scheme... but hey... what else have i got to do eh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Paget said...

congratz biatch

5:19 pm  
Blogger Marcus Dunning said...

congratz biatch??? thats it? see if i include YOU in my total world domination scheme... pbpbpbpth

6:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burn it! Burn it all.
(Except my wife. She is awesome. And let the Hunter live he loves you.)
Good work.

d.

2:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home