Wednesday, September 29, 2004

*sniff sniff*

Things are happenin apace and lifes cooking along in a way i thought would never happen. In a very good way! The futures lookings bright and i would wear shades but they make my nose look big. One would wonder then why the title of this blog is *sniff sniff*. No i dont have a smell fetish. things are pretty damn perfect here... but..

my bestest mate is on the other freakin side of this globe and i want to share my good fortune with him. but the lazy bastard cant afford to visit. but then... neither can i at this current point in time. circumstances are a bitch.

i hereby am instituting the Ship the Paj Across Now Kampaign. All donations and aid should be send in cash to me. S.P.A.N.K is a non profit tax haven for rich ppl... really it is... large bills only please.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Paget said...

You and the turk, always calling me lazy! damnit! I am going back to bed.

6:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home