Monday, September 20, 2004

killin time

umm...

i need to post something.

its almost akin to a nicotine craving. but like so many of my recent smokes its proving lackluster and forgettable.

is this some sort of current day affliction? do other ppl feel the need to employ a textual catharthis to spew out verbal diarrhea with no point or reason? is this a form of virtual Turets? could be. but fuck it. its late.. im puttin off bed.. and my rendering is going nowhere...

biding my time till i get broadband.

and i hate it when shitty spell checks bring up alternates for the word fuck. politically correct censorship... whats next?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank microsoft, sweetie. Fuck.

& I love your ruminations. Don't ever stop. My fix is satisfied by posting on peoples blogs who don't know me, but we have friends in common!!!

6:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home