Sunday, May 28, 2006

Addendum

Heres a little update to the State of Union Address.

Since my last post I have spoken to Q-tip. And although there is still minor paranoia in the background static, many latent worries and panics were put to rest. I really am my own worst enemy. DAMN my piscies-ness. or however its spelled... its 11:40 and im drunk...

Also since the last post i went to see Xmen3 with Elf. Sitting in a theatre, bag of popcorn, coke and some chocolate... i felt like the old me for the first time in about 6-8 months. Simple happiness in simple things. Although that sounds a bit... 'simple' that is what i strive for.

And since then ive been out and about more than normal by far. My desire to reduce the tummy hasnt been very successful as the real ales seem to be my kryptonite. But good company and good times are a balm ive needed for some time.

Tomorrow i need to meet up with Q-tip and arrange things for when im in Canada.

The elf will be minding the flat and sitting the fish. Bless her... i realized it could be quite a hassle for her well after i asked and she accepted. But she has things in her life that a little hideaway for a week or two would help.

Im off to canada in like 48 hours. I still have to pack... and do all the laundry and make the flat livable before i go. But barring any freaky unforseen events everything should be ticketyboo.

Its late.. im tired and goin to sleep.. nite nite!

p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home