Thursday, April 21, 2005

Nervous Tension

Yes i know its been a week since i posted. And no i dont have a good reason for not posting. I could blame it on the zyban... but i dont really think its makin me coocoo for cocopops any more.

Nervous tension is building. 2 reasons. Today we may POSSIBLY be getting our sofa in the house. third time lucky eh?

Tomorrow is our quit date for smoking. I hope to fuckin god that the zyban does the trick. So im quite nervous about that. I really wanna quit and so does bry, 250£ a month is freakin ridiculous amount of money to piss away on bad health. whats that... like close to 600 canadian bucks a month... i had jobs that earned less than that in canada a month. I really wanna spend some money on me for a change.

on another note... i stumbled across this group while i was trolling for winamp skins no less... www.client-online.net... Client fuckin rocks. Mebbe pajman has the bling on me but i have betz he hasnt found this one yet. Im sexors incarnate.

l8z

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Paget said...

Hello Marcus
I hope the cigarette bit is going well. I am avoiding them like the plague (har har). Hoping to get through the summer and Duncan's visit, Shawn's visit etc without falling back on the tram. I haven't heard of Client. I have a Chaos Warhammer skin on my old winamp. Probably needs an update.

7:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home